Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Photography

Before my son was born I got a dSLR camera for a great price. I am kicking myself for not learning how to use it before my son was born and waiting until he was almost 3 months old. But thanks to a few great groups and a few great books I've learned a lot. After looking through my old pictures I'm kicking myself for not getting one sooner! My point and shoot camera rarely took pictures in focus, they were too dark or too light... all kinds of things were wrong. I'm pretty sure that I have improved though.

This picture was from the first few learning days learning how to meter, and how ISO/SS/apeture worked.


This is a week later


and another week

and another week


and this week


I practice a lot on my younger two when the older two are in school. When they're not in school they still don't want to pose for me. I thought I had a few years before that started lol. I still have a long way to go but I hope I've improved at least a little bit. My sister is going to have a baby any day now and I've talked her into letting me torture the baby with a camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment