Wednesday, January 5, 2011

365 days of pictures

So I always wanted to do the 365 days of pictures but I felt that if I even missed one day I would just give up. So I'm going to do a variation of that. Someone suggested doing 52 pictures, one for each week. I thought that was a great idea. So I'm going to try to take a picture everyday and then pick the best one for the week. That way even if I miss a day I won't give up completely.

So on New Years day I took this one

I painted this for my daughter's bunk bed. It is a work in progress, slow progress because I haven't had time to finish.

Jan 2nd brought this one


He chewed on the book and got mad when I took it away. He cried for like 20 minutes. Maybe Jake is team Edward... lol.

Jan 3rd



Pretty blurry but all of them have been taken with my camera phone.

Jan 4



Tin foil hats are out of style, tin foil berets are more fashionable.... don't ask.

And today Jan 5th. This is my favorite so far. I made it for a fellow blogger for a project she's working on for her second son who was stillborn in May of 09.

You can check out her project here

http://365dayswithjoel.blogspot.com/

And you can feel free to help her with this.




So, that's it! I'll post these every 5 days or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment