Monday, January 10, 2011

Asthma

So Jake was diagnosed with asthma. He's 6 months old and needs help to breathe without wheezing. It sucks because I keep thinking about all the troubles that he's going to face. He started a new medicine, one that he has to take twice a day to keep his wheezing to a minimum. Then he has albuterol for the "attacks."

The wheezing has gotten less and it seems like he's not struggling to breathe as much anymore. I'm also trying to work out the details for a fundraiser that I'm planning to help by brother with his medical bills. He's going through chemo and it is pretty expensive. I know it won't be a whole lot but some is better than nothing.

I do have a funny/sarcastic blog that I'm working on to teach people the "correct" way of filling a prescription, all things that were taught to me by customers. It is very slow because my son thinks he needs to be held all the time. And I'm not very good at typing one handed, especially since that hand still is recovering from my kitchen accident a month ago.

I love being sarcastic though so it'll probably be a long one.

No comments:

Post a Comment