Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Its been a while

I have several blogs that I've started but I haven't finished. Some are just kind of to vent and then I really don't want to post them lol.

But I've been learning how to crochet and that has been taking up the time I normally would have used to blog. But I've learned some awesome things like this owl hat.



Not the best but not bad for my first one!

Jake is crawling and he got his first tooth on the 11th. I can't believe he's getting so big. I need to start planning his first birthday pretty soon. I can't wait to do a cake smash.

I got some things for my photography today. I went to Lowes and got some linoleum that looks like hardwood floor and a piece of molding. Now I just need some seamless paper. The cutting of the linoleum was a problem though. It took forever for someone to cut it, then when she did the whole thing fell off the roll. So they cut it on the floor and it turned out crooked. Oh well. I also got a piece of plexi glass that I can't wait to use. The only other thing I really want to get is brighter bulbs for my umbrella lights and a backdrop but I have to decide which one I want.

I can't wait for warmer weather so I can get out and practice some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment